Monday, March 30, 2009

KICKBOXING!!!!


Whew! Kickboxing kicked my beeee-hind tonight! It was intense! Too bad my mom couldn't be there she would have loved it!!! Ok so ya'll are probably thinkin "'when on earth did megan and julie pick up kickboxing and oh it must just be one at golds gym or something". Well yes indeed it is REAL kickboxing. There is a "martial arts" school here in Canyon, and well mom and i started kickboxing to get into shape! and let me tell you! it is one of the best things i have ever done. At first i wasn't for sure if i would really like it (im not the fighting type), but it is really fun! You get to work on self defense, which in this world is a VERY good thing to know, and you lose weight and get to lookin good for summer all in one! I dont know what im going to do when i go back to Utah! i guess ill have to get a gym membership and try the Gold's one lol wont be nearly as hard but at least its something! Since I have been home i not only have accomplished a lot mentally but i have also accomplished a lot physically! Plus when I'm mad and frustrated or just really anxious i go to kickboxing and everything is better cause i can just forget about it! Its WONDERFUL!!!! Highly suggested and guaranteed to kick ur beeee-hind!!!! lol

2 comments:

  1. Might hafta try one of those classes. Just always pictured myself as the totally uncoordinated one in the class that everyone else laughed at, but hey, if it gets me in shape, who cares?!

    ReplyDelete
  2. hey megan! so glad you're blogging!

    ReplyDelete