Saturday, March 28, 2009

SPRING BREAK!!


Well we went to Utah last week to go skiing. It was just a blast!!!! I LOVED it!!! It was really funny at first watching my dad try to figure out how to stand up on a board, seeing he hasn't skied in 20 years and has never snow boarded. Quite a site. I think he wore himself out with in the first hour we were there and he was on the ground the whole time trying to flip over. Those of you who know my dad can probably picture what a site this was! Well he finally got the hang of it. We were all doing pretty good so we decided to go up the mountain, and thats where it all came tumbling down. We got up there and i thought to myself what the crap am i doing up here...so we start going down and my dad ends up hurt. He convinced himself that he just sprained his ancle so he wasn't going to the doctor, but he could hardly walk! Well it finally got bad enough that my mom made him an appt with the doctor and he went 9 days later....and what??? His leg is broken, and men are stubborn!

1 comment:

  1. Oooh! I bet your Daddy is so mad you posted that =) It's only fair, though, since you were there when it happened so it's kinda your story too.

    ReplyDelete