Friday, March 27, 2009

NEW BOOK/ EXCITING NEW CAREER CHANGE!!!!!

So I found this WONDERFUL WONDERFUL book at Deseret Book. It is called Confronting The Myths of Self- Esteem. You know i always thought that self-esteem was all the things that you have accomplished and then feeling good about your self because of that. For me this is something that i have always struggled with. I didn't realize this till just this past few months. This book teaches that self-esteem truly comes when we forget ourselves and serve the lord. It has twelve keys to finding peace. I would recomend this book to anyone. Everyone of us struggle with the idea of self-esteem and what the world thinks of us. I have gained SO much knowledge about myself since I have been home and I am so greatful for that opportunity. I have gained a stronger confidence in myself.



I work in a hair salon and i absolutely just LOVE it!!!! It's like i was born to do this! I will be attending Paul Mitchell Cosmotology School starting June 22nd. I'm SO excited! I can't wait to get my hands in it and get started with what i will do as a career! Don't worry TOOO much im not that crazy so my hair wont be this red and my nose deffinantly wont be pierced. hahaha But I did just cut 12inches off of my hair and my mom FREAKED out when michelle was cutting lol Michelle almost cut herself Mom screamed SOO loud!!!! But ya'll just wait!!!! You will be happy when ur daughter and niece can do your hair for you and just charge you for the color!!!! lol

4 comments:

  1. So excited for all of the things you are working on! You're an amazing woman and I'm glad you are finally figuring that out (you are a "Horn," after all and we expect no less than amazing =).

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah, Megan! I'm so happy that you have found what you love to do. I always knew you would be great at cosmotology. Love your blog! Georgia

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey Megan, I am going to check out your book recommendation. Thanks for the heads up. I am really excited about your new career path- maybe you can fix me up one day : )!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Found your site through Charlotte (a friend of my sister Leslie). I saw that you were starting school at Paul Mitchell and wanted to wish you all the best. This school is fabulous. Our nanny just graduated from San Diego's school. She loved it. Best of luck to you.

    ReplyDelete